ADVERTISEMENT
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Advertise Here
  • Login
National Insight News
Advertisement
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Tourism
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Tourism
No Result
View All Result
National Insight
No Result
View All Result
Home Featured

Family Cries Out Over Missing 52 Years Old Man Since Dec. 2022

... Says Prime Suspect yet to be Arrested

by NationalInsight
August 4, 2023
in Featured, News
Reading Time: 3min read
0
2
SHARES
1.8k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsApp

You might also like

Electoral Act Amendment: Infrastructure Deficits Prompt Reps’ U-Turn on Real-Time Result Transmission — Gboyega Isiaka

Amofin Beulah Adeoye Felicitates PDP Elder Stateman, Alhaji Omokunmi Mustapha On His Birthday

Ramadan/Lent: Jubril Dotun Sanusi Preaches Unity as Muslim and Christian Fasting Begin Together

Load More

When 53-year-old Kingsley Osanrenren aka Cello left his 42 Bello street, Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos home on the 26th of  December, 2022 for a carnival, he was looking forward to an exciting new year, but as fate would have it, six months after, Cello’s whereabout remains unknown causing sadness and fear to his family and friends.

His elder brother, Adebisi Temitope while addressing journalists in Lagos wept profusely as he begged Nigerians to help the family unravel the mystery behind his disappearance.

In his words ‘if he is dead, at least we should see the corpse and bury him, he has been missing since December, this is June and still no news. Nigerians should come to our aid’.

 Kingsley was reported to have attended a carnival in Ikosi area of Ketu, Lagos on the 26th of December, 2022 and was later seen at a popular car wash beside the Conoil fuel station along the Lagos/Ibadan expressway and had  disappeared since then.

The case was reported at the Ketu Police station where some suspects were arrested and later released before the family transferred the case to Panti, Lagos where the suspects were  re arrested and also released to the dismay of family members.

Three suspects, Oba, Oje and Tobi were arrested in connection with the missing person case. Tobi and Oba were arrested as they were squatters with the missing person, surprisingly they failed to report that he was missing and gave misleading statements to the police two months after the incident.

ALSO READ  LASG Confirms 15 Dead, 25 Injured in Abule Ado Explosion

Another suspected, Oje was arrested. He was in possession of the missing man’s debit card and interestingly it was shown in the missing person’s statement of account that the suspect used his ATM card multiple times after he was declared missing.

The main suspect, Chinedu was with the missing man’s phone. Tracking showed that Chinedu’s phone and the missing person’s phone were within the same zone. Chinedu escaped to Imo State before he could be arrested. He was alleged to be the last person to have seen the missing ‘Cello’.

Chinedu was a worker at the car wash where the missing person was last seen and the family also alleged one Chief Razak Olokoba, the owner of the car wash to be disrupting the investigation and facilitated the suspect’s escape.

Another family member, Eniola who had been going to the police station regularly to monitor the case claimed she is frustrated with the whole process as the police keeps delaying. in her words, the distraught young woman cried

‘every time I go to the station they take money from me, even the IPO collected 100,000 Naira for tracking his phone.  His phone was tracked to Chinedu, now that the suspect has escaped to Imo State where it was said that the tracking showed  the phone was still with him, but the police said they can’t go to Imo to arrest him because of the crisis in the state. Chinedu is the main suspect, all indications proved that and we are still wondering why he has not been arrested till now’.

ALSO READ  Breaking: Lagos Speaker Loses Father

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin was contacted and he referred the family to the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the SCID, DCP Waheed Ayilara who told the family that there is nothing the Police can do if it’s a missing person case.

Kingsley’s family through their lawyer, Sodeinde is begging Nigerians for help. The lawyer said the missing person has an aged father, James Ibieorutomwen  who is on sickbed and is always asking after his eldest child.

The lawyer cited the case of hotelier, Rahman Adedoyin who has been sentenced for the murder of Timothy Adegoke while begging the police to do their job and put the family at peace

https://aouniversity.edu.ng/ https://aouniversity.edu.ng/ https://aouniversity.edu.ng/
author avatar
NationalInsight
See Full Bio
Tags: Adebisi TemitopeIkosi ketuKingsley Osanrenren aka CelloLagos state
Share58Tweet36Send
Previous Post

Ag. Police IG , Customs CG Meets on Inter-agency Cooperation

Next Post

Your First Year Historic, Eventful, Makinde Hails Olubadan

NationalInsight

NationalInsight

Related Posts

#image_title
News

Electoral Act Amendment: Infrastructure Deficits Prompt Reps’ U-Turn on Real-Time Result Transmission — Gboyega Isiaka

by NationalInsight
February 18, 2026
114
#image_title
Featured

Amofin Beulah Adeoye Felicitates PDP Elder Stateman, Alhaji Omokunmi Mustapha On His Birthday

by NationalInsight
February 18, 2026
115
#image_title
Featured

Ramadan/Lent: Jubril Dotun Sanusi Preaches Unity as Muslim and Christian Fasting Begin Together

by NationalInsight
February 17, 2026
234
#image_title
Featured

Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland Congratulates Muslims on the Commencement of Ramadan, Calls for Unity Among the Ummah

by NationalInsight
February 17, 2026
125
#image_title
Featured

Oyo Meets Botswana Govt, Shares AfCFTA implementation Strategy

by NationalInsight
February 17, 2026
116
Next Post

Your First Year Historic, Eventful, Makinde Hails Olubadan

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest Post

#image_title

Electoral Act Amendment: Infrastructure Deficits Prompt Reps’ U-Turn on Real-Time Result Transmission — Gboyega Isiaka

February 18, 2026
114
#image_title

Amofin Beulah Adeoye Felicitates PDP Elder Stateman, Alhaji Omokunmi Mustapha On His Birthday

February 18, 2026
115
#image_title

Ramadan/Lent: Jubril Dotun Sanusi Preaches Unity as Muslim and Christian Fasting Begin Together

February 17, 2026
234
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Advertise Here

Recent Posts

  • Electoral Act Amendment: Infrastructure Deficits Prompt Reps’ U-Turn on Real-Time Result Transmission — Gboyega Isiaka
  • Amofin Beulah Adeoye Felicitates PDP Elder Stateman, Alhaji Omokunmi Mustapha On His Birthday
  • Ramadan/Lent: Jubril Dotun Sanusi Preaches Unity as Muslim and Christian Fasting Begin Together

Copyright © 2020 National Insight News

No Result
View All Result
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • News
    • Business
    • Health
    • Tourism
  • Sports
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2020 National Insight News

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Create New Account!

Fill the forms bellow to register

All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com