Former National Assembly member Senator olubunmi Adetumbi has been appointed as the chairman Kayode Fayemi’s transition committee
The committee is charged with the responsibility of liaising with the outgoing administration for a smooth transition ahead of the October 16th take off date of the new government in the state.
The 32-member committee also have Hon Abiodun Omoleye, Chairman Ijero Local Government Council, as deputy Chair.
A former Permanent Secretary in the state’s civil service, Mr Ayodeji Ajayi, is the secretary of the committee.
The Committee is to be known as the Ekiti State 2018 JKF/APC Governorship Transition Committee.
According to a statement signed by the Special Adviser on Media to the Governor-elect, Mr Yinka Oyebode, the inauguration of the Governorship Transition Committee will hold at the Conference Hall, AB Hotels, Ado-Ekiti, on Wednesday, July 25th, by 12 noon.
Members of the Governorship Transition Committee, Ekiti State are:
1. Senator Olubunmi Adetunmbi – Chairman
2. Hon. Abiodun Omoleye – Deputy Chairman
3. Dr. (Mrs) Moji Yaya Kolade – Member
4. Prof. Eddy Olanipekun -Member
5. Chief Ropo Adesanya- Member
6. Dr. Dare Ojo – Member
7. Prof. Tale Omole – Member
8. Hon. Olubunmi Oriniowo- Member
9. Mr. Tunde Olatunde – Member
10. Mr. Debo Ranti Ajayi- Member
11. Mr. Ade Omonijo- Member
12. Alhaji Afolabi Ogunlayi- Member
13. Barrister Wale Fapohunda- Member
14. Mr. Dapo Kolawole- Member
15. Chief Kola Akosile -Member
16. Mr. Phillip Amujo- Member
17. Barrister Paul Omotosho -Member
18. Chief Taiwo Olatunbosun -Member
19. Engr. Tunde Alabi-Member
20. Mr. Abiodun Oyebanji -Member
21. Prof. (Mrs.) Francesca Aladejana -Member
22. Mr. Seyi Aiyeleso -Member
23. Dr. (Mrs.) Ayeni Agbaje -Member
24. Mr. Ayo Owolabi -Member
25. Mrs. Folusho Olaniyan -Member
26. Alhaja S. Badmus -Member
27. Mrs. Sola Salako-Ajulo -Member
28. Mr. Eyitayo Fabunmi -Member
29. Mrs. Toyosi Omope -Member
30. Hon. Bunmi Akinniyi -Member
31. Hon. Seyi Shittu -Member
32. Mr. Ayodeji Ajayi -Member/Secretary